PetArmor 7 Way Chewable De-Wormer for Puppies and Small Dogs, 12-count
Your pets are family, and PetArmor helps you confidently care for your dogs—especially when it comes to roundworms, tapeworms, and hookworms. PetArmor 7 Way Dewormer conveniently provides vet-quality protection without the expense of a vet visit. It removes 7 species of worms: 2 tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum and Taenia pisiformis), 2 roundworms (Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina), and 3 hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, and Uncinaria stenocephala). Plus, this canine dewormer is simple to give by hand, with your dog’s food, or wrapped in a treat. Whichever way you choose, your pup will love the taste.
- PetArmor 7 Way De-Wormer for Puppies and Small Dogs treats and controls 7 species of worms: 2 types of tapeworms, 2 types of roundworms, and 3 types of hookworms
- These vet-quality dewormer tablets are safe for puppies 12 weeks or older, and small dogs 6.0 to 25 lbs.
- PetArmor oral dewormer for dogs is simple to give by hand, with your dog's food, or wrapped in a treat
- Keep an eye on your dog after giving her the chewable to ensure it's not rejected
- PetArmor provides vet-quality healthcare for your furry family members
- Treats and controls, specifically, Dipylidium caninum and Taenia pisiformis tapeworms, Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina roundworms, and Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, and Uncinaria stenocephala hookworms
- Deworming schedules may vary depending on the climate where you live and the activity of your dog