Life Fitness IC1 Indoor Cycle - Assembly Required
Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
Bring an incredible indoor cycling experience home with the IC1 by Life Fitness. This bike is designed to be durable, and with its compact frame, the IC1 fits nicely into almost any space.
The 40 lbs. perimeter-weighted steel flywheel helps develop even pedaling.
The 4.25" x 2" console displays your exercise data, showing cadence, heart rate and calorie expenditure. The console is battery powered.
Heart Rate Monitor
Track your heartrate as you ride with sensors built right into the handlebar.
Multi position, PVC handlebar
With a small footprint, this indoor cycling bike is great for home use. The footprint is 45.3" deep x 21.7" wide x 43.3" high.
Toe cage pedals - cycling shoes not required for easy on and off
Water bottle Holder
1 Water bottle holder on frame
Unisex padded sport saddle. This seat is also removable, so you can use your own seat if preferred.
The 4-way seat adjustment (backwards and forward, up and down) customizes the bike to fit a variety of riders. You can also move the handlebars vertically with pin-to-lock adjustments.
Chrome plated posts ensure the cycle is built to last, and the steel frame designed to protect bike components protects the bike components from sweat and debris.
- Max User Weight: 287 lbs. (130 kg)
- Flywheel weight: 40 lbs
- Size of console (screen size, details & etc): Displays Shows cadence, heart rate and calorie expenditure.
- Friction Resistance System
- Push Emergency Stop
- Poly-V Belt Drivetrain
- Steel Frame
- 173 mm Q-Factor
- Dual Regular/Toe Cage Pedals
- Unisex Padded Sport Saddle
- Water Bottle Holder on Frame
- Multi-position, PVC Handlebar
- Dial & Lever Adjustment
- Console Power Supply: Battery
- 2 Leveling Feet
- 2 Transport Wheels
- Resistance levels: Friction Brake
- Dimensions: 45.3" deep x 21.7" wide x 43.3" high
- Unit Weight: 112 lbs. (51 kg)
- Warranty: 5 years on frame, 3 years on mechanical parts, 1 year on other parts, 1 year on labor